August 17, 2010

Angelina Jolie to play Marilyn Monroe ! ... ?

Apparently Angelina Jolie is rumoured to be playing Marilyn Monroe in the upcoming movie adaptation of Andrew O’Hagan’s novel: The Life And Opinions Of Maf The Dog, And Of His Friend Marilyn Monroe.


If she signs on Angelina will star opposite George Clooney as Frank Sinatra. I must admit I have a total girl crush on Jolie she's beyond beautiful, ironically I even went and saw SALT today! However, do I think Angeline is the best representation of Marilyn Monroe... not so much! :S

Personally Jolie has been looking waifer thin lately and Marilyn Monroe was a woman oozing with sex appeal and due in large part to her hourglass physique... let's face it, something Angelina is seriously lacking right now.








My pick would be Scarlett Johansson!


You be the judge...

3 comments:

think I'd love to see Scarlett do it more!

Amazing blog, definitely be back! :) Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

xxx
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
^^ Sorry, I deleted it within the same minute because I had to fix my typing. Didn't realize it would show up like that. Anyways:

I couldn't agree more.

On so many levels, Scarlett is the better choice for the role.
 

Post a Comment