September 17, 2010

Adam Lambert charged with battery!

Looking very straight, Lambert is seen roughing up a photog in Miami Beach yesterday. The victim - if you want to call him that - is pressing misdemeanor battery charges against Lambert because of the incident.


 TMZ: Adam Lambert -- Accused of Battery
According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the paparazzi states Lambert grabbed his backpack (with camera inside) and tackled him to the ground. However note in the picture above, the stupid paparazzi is holding the camera in his hand... not in the backpack, not to mention the report also states the victim was not injured during the incident.

Should Lambert be convicted he will face a maximum of one year in jail plus a $1,000 fine. Can't say I really see this happening and apparently neither does Adam as he posted to his Twitter account: "I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great lol MIAMI!!!"

I'm sure it did Adam and I don't blame you. However, I hope your tweet doesn't come back to haunt you like another unfortunate celeb... Paris Hilton...


All I have to say is all these paparazzi who are feeling the wrath of angry celebrities... boo hoo! Some more severe incidences aka Kanye West, rightfully so charges are necessary, but when your profession is invading people's personal space and lives in general, what do you expect!

1 comments:

I like your "boo hoo" lol.

The paparazzi should know that there are kind of, well, justifiable job hazards in that "business".
 

Post a Comment