September 24, 2010

My Must Have Beauty Picks

Well after getting a text from one of my best friends asking where to buy the hair product I use I thought... why not blog about my fave beauty picks.

Concealer
ALOETTE
Conceal-Away Duo
Price: $28.00 CDN

Super light-weight concealer, that covers like a dream!

I know it sounds like the magazine's normal catch-phrase and then you buy it and it doesn't work, but I swear this is not the case. This is by far THE best concealer I have ever used and totally worth the $28.00 CDN price-tag, trust me!



 



Nail Polish

OPI
Nail Lacquer


Price:

Fast drying, great coverage and best of all... no bubbles!

I never go without my nails unpainted and this nailpolish makes it that much easier to keep them that way. OPI comes in a variety of colours for every personality paired with quality without the being a splurge!

Hair Product - Curly Hair
REDKEN
Ringlet 07 - Curl Perfecting Lotion

Price: $24.00

Spiral curls without the crunch!

Blessed with hair that can go both way... I mean curly and straight, minds out of the gutter people! This product makes my hair hold spiral curls without the crunchiness of other gels and mousses. If you have hair that you wear curly or even just scrunch this will give you those spiral curls.

NOTE: Use a diffuser to get the maximum results.




MAKE-UP TOOL
ECOTOOLS
5-Piece Bamboo Brush Set

Price: $20 CDN & up

Must have if you wear any make-up at all!

These brushes are amazing, I can't stress that enough. All natural and animal friendly these brushes make even the best make-up look that much better. A random find at one of my favourite stores - Home Sense, this set was around $20 CDN and a total steal! You can also find individual brushes sold at Wal-Mart.







Liquid Eyeliner
REVLON
Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $8.00 CDN


My go-to liquid eyeliner!

Anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for liquid eyeliner, due in large part to my naturally teeny eyes... thanks Mom ;) This liner goes on smooth, doesn't run and is super easy to apply with the extra long wand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment