November 4, 2010

iTunes song previews changing from 30 to 90 seconds!

There are no words for how excited I am they have clued in to make this change. I personally use iTunes to preview songs and I cannot say how many times I have mistakenly downloaded a song based on that 30 second snippet. Now users will be able to listen to a full minute and a half before deciding to purchase!

So for all of you out there who currently aren't using iTunes to it's full potential - start! All my friends are always asking me "How do you know songs so far in advance? " Well... iTunes has a great little thing called Genius. When you are going through your library and select a song, Genius will go through iTunes and suggest songs you will like based on the song selected. That's pretty much it, go try it out new bands and artists await!

0 comments:

Post a Comment