October 5, 2010

Emma Stone is playing Spider-Man's new love!

So, as I previous posted rumours were swirling around saying Emma Stone was to play Mary-Jane in the next Spider-Man. Well as it turns out the chemistry between Stone and Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) was undeniable landing her the lead female role. Not going to lie after seeing the Social Network tonight I definitely want more of Andrew Garfield! Havn't really been a fan of Spider-Man but a romantic relationship between Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone could totally change that! Well, only time will tell but I know one thing for sure, I will be seeing the new Spider-Man flick!

1 comments:

The movie looks more and more interesting. I just wonder if they are going to have them pick up where they left off, or if it's a different story altogether. Probably the latter even though people are call it "#4", but I think it's a reboot instead.

And I totally did not connect that actor to "The Social Network" even though I have see his face and name before in regards to Spider-Man!
 

Post a Comment